Providing Exceptional Sleep Services For Over 25 Years
Prepare For My Study
- Do not consume any caffeine after 2:00pm on the day of your study.
- We suggest you eat dinner as normal but please refrain from alcohol.
- Do not take any naps the day of your study.
- Please try to arrive with your paperwork already completed.
- Be aware that hair pieces and wigs will need to be removed during testing. Hair extensions will not need to be removed.
- If possible, please try to come to your study with no hair product in your hair and no lotions on your body.
- Bring with you whatever you are comfortable for pajamas (just NO silk pajamas).
- Bring your bedtime medications with you.
- Bring your insurance card with you.
- For comfort feel free to bring your pillow and a book with you; you will be allowed to watch TV until lights out.
- Please make note of your scheduled time and do not arrive earlier than 10 minutes before your study. All studies are synchronized accordingly.
- A sleep technician will be assigned to you and will help you with anything you may need during your stay.
- If you need to be reminded of your scheduled start time, please call 605-362-6201.
- You will be discharged between 5:00am and 6:00am.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment please let us know as sson as possible so that we may reschedule you and/or reschedule a patient for that technician.
- If you require special assistance due to the use of wheelchair, oxygen tanks, etc, please inform us prior to your test date.
- You will want to make time to shower at home after your study.